The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
Mrs. P’s Estate is frequented by so many of her friends, guests, celebrities, and travelers around the world that she needs your talent in keeping track of everyone’s schedules! You will be a wiz at reservations systems, a natural sales ace, and you have a knack for doing what comes naturally for the needs and special requests of Mrs. P’s guests.
But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and fabulous attitude!
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 760/321-4603. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.