Mrs. Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to Mrs. P’s Happy Luxe.
Mrs. P’s Estate is home to the Desert’s most fabulous Spa, PSYC, where old-world etiquette and new age simplicity converge to create the coolest, “non-Zen” Spa!...
PSYC is looking for fabulous part time Nail Techs to pamper Mrs. P’s guests. If you are looking for the most unique spa in the universe, read on!
- We believe in the American country club experience: mixed doubles, a long steam, and a stiff cocktail.
- We believe in the quality of treatments; not the quantity of treatments.
- We believe you can swim right after you eat.
- We believe enlightenment is more likely found reading Kierkegaard than tea leaves;
- If you are willing to work, we’re willing to work with you.
- (there is more where this came from)
- But… are you starting to get the picture??
Are you ready for Happy Luxe?
- Are you always happy, never satisfied?
- Can you exceed guests’ expectations?
- Do you have an outgoing personality, positive attitude,
- initiative, and flair?
- Can you handle pressure with panache?
- Do you want to learn about all the different treatments and products that we use in our spa?
Do you have these Essentials?
- Do you love pampering guests?
- Are you a licensed Manicurist?
- Do you have a minimum of six months of practical experience?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you know how to be discreet?!
- Are you organized?
- Do you have an eye for detail particularly when doing your side work between massages?
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 25 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods of time!
- You have excellent communication skills!
Rate of Pay: $10.50 per hour, 30% commission, 18% gratuity
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Luxe – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 760/321-4603. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.