The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
The Parker needs a Happy Chic, passionate person who loves to make it happen while talking to guests on the telephone. You are the liaison between the hotel and the guests throughout all stages of the guest's stay. Has an extensive knowledge about the Estate in order to fulfill any guest requests and inquiries. Answer all in-house and incoming hotel phone calls, record and process wake up calls. As the liaison between the hotel and the guest, you will assume other duties related to Concierge such as pre-arrival calls, Reservation Specialist such as making reservations for our restaurants, answering reservation calls, or taking appointments for our Spa.
But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and fabulous attitude!
6-12 months sales/customer service experience
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- Service oriented - ability to respond to guest concers/satisfaction
- Sales oriented - ability to promote the Estate offerings and up-sell (either in PSYC, Norma's, mr. parker's, etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem Solving - have the ability to think logically and create solutions
- Computer Skills - will require the use of different systems such as Seat Me, Spa Booker, Opera
- Well spoken and excellent writing skills.
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 25 pounds and sit for extended periods of time.
How to apply:
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 760/321-4603. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.