The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
We need your talent to keep the “sequence of service” up to par while our guests’ are dining in our fabulous restaurant, mister parker’s! You will know such things as when to arrive at the table to server water, clear the table when appropriate etc. eloquently and efficiently – throughout the entire dining experience! The server and the bus person is a team to reckon with!
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, balance trays, walk and stand for extended periods of time.