The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Mrs. P's Happy Luxe.
The Prep Cook is an essential part of Mrs. P's team! You will be responsible for preparing all the essentials needed so that she can wine and dine her guests. You are a member of a culinary team that will ensure that all of Mrs. P's standards are met without skipping a beat!
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- Are you a multi-tasker?
- Can you exceed our guests' palate expectations?
- Do you have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair?
- Can you handle pressure and resolve guest issues with panache?
- Do you have previous cooking experience in a hotel or resort environment for at least one year?
- Do you have the expertise to prepare recipes as outlined by the Chef?
- Can you inform Chef of any abnormalities in food quality?
- Can you cook and keep the kitchen clean and organizezd at the same time?
- Can you complete opening and closing duties (change containers, label and rotate)?
- Can you properly operate stoves, grills, fryers, broilers, etc. while complying with all safety regulations?
- Are you able to push full food carts weighing up to 80 pounds?
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Luxe – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 760/321-4603.