The Parker is looking for a passionate Conference Services Manager to keep the Estate full of happy groups because you have attended to al their details!
You will handle and reconfirm their every whim, handle all group activities, billing procedures, their arrival and departure arrangements, any changes or discrepancies, including post departure questions and more!
The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are conﬁdent in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and fabulous attitude!
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and ﬂair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisﬁed
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 760/321-4603. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.