Parker Palm Springs is searching for a Chef de Cuisine to take the helm of a very successful restaurant that is ready to shake up the dining scene of Palm Springs.
The successful candidate must be energetic and enthusiastic, highly motivated with exceptional culinary expertise, creativity and an unwavering passion for excellence.
You will be leading the team for our premiere dining restaurant, mister parker’s, Norma's and Counter Reformation. You will be creating menus on a daily basis. Additionally, you will be a key leader in the overall management of the Parker Palm Springs kitchens.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience
2-3 years of Culinary leadership experience in a high end restaurant or 5 star / 5 diamond luxury hotel preferred.
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 760/321-4603. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.