The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
The Parker's Event space, including our fabulous ballroom, are ready to dazzle our groups and wedding guests!
We are looking for fabulous individuals who want to assist with moving furniture around, cleaning the space for our events, setting it all up and breaking it all down! We move fast!
But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and fabulous attitude!
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 50 pounds, balance trays, walk and stand for extended periods of time...
- You are licensed and or certified in one or more of the Building Trades with at least 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably in a Luxury Hotel environment.