The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
The Front Office is an essential part of The Parker’s Management Team! You will be responsible for assisting in leading the team that meets and greets our guests and provides exceptional assistance throughout the guest’s stay.
But most of all, we want you to dazzle our guests’ with your personality and fabulous attitude!
Compensation will commensurate with experience
1-2 years of Front Office experience in a high end or 5 star/5 diamond luxury resort preferred.
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
- You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds. And, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 760/321-4603. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person.